Pole Championship Series USA
1-3 March, 2019 Columbus Convention & Exhibition Centre
2019 PCS Pole Open at the ArnoldFriday March 1st, Saturday March 2nd, Sunday March 3rd, 2019Columbus, OH | Convention Center Short North Ballroom
The 5th Annual PCS Pole Open at the Arnold will take place Friday March 1st, Saturday March 2nd, and Sunday March 3rd, 2019 at the Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, OH! The PCS Pole Open at the Arnold is open to Women, Men, and Masters of all residencies. Competitor registration fee guarantees a spot on stage. Access to the competition is FREE for anyone with an Arnold Expo Ticket so friends and family are welcome to come watch and cheer!
Friday March 1st 11:00AM - 5:00PM - Women's Novice Finals
Saturday March 2nd 11:00AM - 5:00PM - Women's Amateur Finals, Women's Semi-Pro Finals
Sunday March 3rd 12:00PM - 4:00PM - Master's Finals, Men's Finals, Double's Finals, Junior's Finals
- Women's Novice Finals (ages 16+, women, solo) complete beginner, may be first time competing - competitor at the maximum skill level of inversions such as handspring, extended butterfly, or equivalent.
- Women's Amateur Finals (ages 16+, women, solo) competitor with solid inversions such as handspring, extended butterfly, or equivalent but below the level of advanced tricks and dance maneuvers that require extreme flexibility and strength such as Russian Split, Rainbow Marchenko, Fonji.
- Women's Semi-Pro Finals (ages 16+, women, solo) advanced competitor at the solid execution level of advanced tricks and dance maneuvers that require extreme flexibility and strength such as Russian Split, Rainbow Marchenko, Fonji. May have competed in semi-pro/pro categories at prior competitions.
Early Registration (through DEC 31): $75 per competitor
Registration Fee: $100 per competitor
Registration Deadline: February 15, 2019
*Each athlete will have a full run through on stage
Registration fee includes:
☆ (1) Athlete Weekend Pass to the Arnold Expo
☆ (1) Sponsor Gift Bag
☆ Link to professional performance video
Open to all residencies
***Winner of Women's Semi-Pro Finals automatically earns a spot to compete in the PCS Championship the same evening!
- Men's Finals (ages 16+, men, solo)
- Master's Finals (ages 40+, men or women, solo)
- Double's Finals (men or women)
- Junior's Finals (ages 12-15, boys or girls)
Note: If you are not sure what category to enter, please take a look at some of the videos from our YouTube Channel here.
All Open athletes will receive (1) complimentary Arnold Expo weekend pass and athlete wristband.
Spectators need to purchase their Expo passes here. Fans have the option to purchase a Daily Expo Ticket for $20 or a Weekend Expo Pass for $50.
PCS Championship (Pro) Ticket Information
Tickets for PCS Championship on Saturday 3/2 at 7:30PM will be available for purchase at $35/ticket general admission and $25/ticket for groups of 5 or more.
***Note: For Open Athletes, your athlete wristband will get you into all of the Open competition for free, but if planning to watch the PCS Championship Pro Finals Saturday night, you must purchase a ticket in advance via Ticketmaster.